Farmed with high expertise and passion by our growers, constantly monitored by our technicians and ripened in the sun of the most suitable areas of central-southern Italy, Pomèl pomegranates are harvested at the maximum ripeness and content of sugar to guarantee a product with exceptional qualities. We can offer to our clients three cultivars.
- Average size: from 0,40 Kg to over 1 Kg
- External appearance: dark and intense red
- Aryls’ color: intense red drifting to ruby-red
- Seed: quite hard
- Flavor: sweet, with a slightly sour-shade
- Availability: starting from the second half of October
Origin of Our Pomegranates and Farming Method
Our whole produce is cultivated in Italy respecting the strict Italian law ruling the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. All the assaults of insects and parasites harmful for trees or fruits are hindered through pheromone traps (picture 1), authorized also in organic farming.
Our producers are very committed and passionate in cultivating our pomegranates and the result of their efforts is a produce of excellent-flavor fruits, very attractive and rich in antioxidants.